6 Car Travel Tips!
1. Make sure you bring your water, you need to hydrate when you’re traveling, whether by car or by air.
2. If you’re going to be a passenger, and if you’re like me, you nod off when you’re the passenger in the car, have yourself a travel neck pillow. It seems obvious but sometimes we forget.
3. If you’re the driver, even if you have the best seat in the world with that great lumbar support, the heated seat…make sure you have something for your lower back. When you drive long distance, that inflatable part of your seat may not be enough. It can be as simple as a rolled-up towel, rolled up sweatshirt, or a nice little pillow.
4. You have to get out of the car! I know, you want to get to where you’re going, but in order to save your physical health and save your mental happiness, get out of the car at the rest stop or wherever. You can also do some stretching, even if you sit with your feet on the ground in the driver’s seat and then bend all the way down to the ground, that’s a great stretch for your lower back.
5. Number five is bringing a Ziploc bag. If you run into some trouble and start feeling some pain in your neck, lower back, or wherever, you can stop to get some ice to put in the Ziploc bag. Be sure to wrap it in a towel, you don’t want to put the ice directly on your skin.
6. Get your chiropractic adjustment prior to and returning from your car trip. This will allow you to be as comfortable as possible!
I hope these are helpful! Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel for more tips!